Sunday, June 2, 2013

Macro

Hello everyone!

Yesterday I finally bought my new macrolens, after months of saving. So as soon as I came home I went outside to try this new one. It is a whole different way of taking pictures, so it I find it is a bit hard. But I think, when I'm used to this lens, it won't be that hard. It's just a matter of time. These three pictures are made yesterday. I think the pictures came out great, despite of I found it was hard. I hope you'll like them as well!

xx






4 comments:

  1. Met zo'n lens kun je mooie foto's maken! Heel goed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi Suzan! Ik ben benieuwd naar wat er nog allemaal komen gaat, je hebt de smaak te pakken...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, de tweede is echt adembenemend! Enorm sterk contrast en toch zo natuurlijk als het maar zijn kan. Super!

    ReplyDelete